An iconic facility for the public of Sydney, major tourist attraction and community hub
The design of many precincts and exhibits for the zoo including the Wombat House, Snow Leopard Enclosure, Aviaries and the Tiger enclosure.
Works also extended to include the refurbishment of the entry place involved in the refurbishment of the heritage entry building.
An iconic facility for the public of Sydney, a major tourist attraction and community hub.
Client: Taronga Conservation Society
Completion: Ongoing work since the 1970’s
Sector: Government & Public, Art & Culture
Services: Structural, Civil, Traffic
- 2012 RAIA NSW Lloyd Rees Urban Design Award
- 2012 AIA National Urban Design Award
- 2012 MBA Excellence Award
- 2005 MBA Excellence in Construction: Environmental Management Award
- 2001 ACEA Engineering Excellence Award, High Commendation
- 1971 ACEA Engineers Australia High Commendation Engineering Excellence Award