Fitout of 24 levels in the tallest office building in the citySalesforce has acquired 24 levels of the 53 level new commercial tower currently under construction at 180 George Street Sydney. Representing Salesforce, TTW is providing structural engineering services in close collaboration with Australian architects Group GSA and American based architects Mark Cavagnero & Associates and IA Architects. The project team also includes many local and international speciality consultants, led by Australian project management firm, Reddy Project Management.
The Salesforce Tower Sydney Fitout project involves the following general design aspects and challenges:
- Base building review and guidance for structural modifications, including inter-connecting stairs
- Base building loading and sensitivity reviews, including operable walls
- Base building upgrade advice for multi-purpose spaces for functions and hospitality
- Base building review and guidance for penetrations and modifications for service reticulation
- Close collaboration and clear communication between many stakeholders across the globe