Due to upcoming and on-going projects we have an opening for a structural engineer in our heritage team based in Sydney. As a structural engineer in the TTW heritage team, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of public and private sector building repair, refurbishment, and adaptive reuse projects. TTW offers exposure to many landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered for this structural engineering role at TTW you must have:
- A tertiary structural, civil or facade engineering qualification;
- Full working rights in Australia, i.e., Australian Citizenship or permanent residency;
- 1 – 3 years’ post-graduate experience in structural engineering design and problem solving, ideally with demonstrable experience in diagnostics and remedial engineering;
- A passion for engineering with emphasis on repair refurbishment projects;
- An understanding of materials and materials science;
- A willingness to learn and quickly adapt to new challenges;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to draw and sketch solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to undertake condition assessments of buildings and structures and to develop high quality inspection reports and repair specifications.
- Good technical knowledge of Australian Standards and the BCA;
- Experience in STRAND 7, Etabs, Space Gass, RAM Concept, RAPT and Revit, or similar programs, is desirable.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. The role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running, working within a motivated and busy team.
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years. We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions. Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people, and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
- Technical Excellence
- A Personal Approach
- Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Competitive salary package
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar including discounted exercise programs
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.