For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
We are looking for a Structural REVIT Drafter to join our team in the Canberra office.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Competently draft from engineers’ initial sketch design to produce a working drawing capable of being interpreted by builders and/or architects
- Liaise with engineers and architects on the preparation and coordination of documentation
- Apply understanding of construction methods, techniques
- Handle project correspondence via document management sites e.g. Aconex, Incite and ProjectWeb
- Communicate relevant project information to the project leaders/project team
- Implement and monitor Quality Assurance items
- Effectively manage time to ensure work is completed within established timeframes
- Relevant TAFE qualifications and/or relevant experience
- At least 3-4 years’ experience (including apprenticeship if applicable)
- Working knowledge of Revit
- General understanding of BCA and relevant Australian Standards
- Ability to prioritise incoming work appropriately
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.