As part of a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, you will use your technical expertise, building experience, creativity, and initiative to deliver smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions to our clients.
Using your interpersonal and communication skills, you will also proactively develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients to support our continually expanding consultancy.
We welcome applications from candidates of all experience levels from Graduates to Seniors.
Who are you?
Applicants should be suitably qualified with strong façade engineering/design experience. You will be responsible for concept and detailed design production for a variety of glass, aluminium, steel and rain screen façade systems on projects both in Australia and overseas.
Main Skills required
- Experience in façade / building envelope / curtain wall design
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Façade Engineering knowledge (material, weather proofing, blast, thermal detailing and security related design of façades)
- Background in Façade / Structural Engineering
- Experience with design software such as: Strand7, Mepla, THERM, AutoCAD, Rhino and Revit
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and the BCA NCC
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.