This is an amazing opportunity to join a new team and work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Apply a deep understanding of engineering principles to current projects
- Use knowledge and initiative to devise and implement new approaches to complex engineering problems
- Contribute to project planning and ensures projects are delivered within program and budget
- Liaise with drafters to enable preparation of documentation
- Ensure compliance with applicable Codes and policies
- Produce designs, documentation, specifications, fee proposals, reports, and other documentation to meet client requirements for projects (relative to experience)
- Liaise and coordinate with builders, architects, and services engineers on design issues
- Ensure compliance with applicable Codes and policies – e.g., WHS practices and Quality Assurance
- Bachelors Degree in engineering
- CPEng highly desirable
- Experience in Civil engineering
- Can comfortably use civil design software for surface design (geometry) and stormwater drainage, in either of; Civil 3D, 12d Model, DRAINS, MUSIC
- Positive attitude
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- Sick & accident salary continuance insurance
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.