This is an amazing opportunity to join a new team and work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
We welcome applications from candidates of all experience levels.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Draft from initial sketch design to produce a working drawing set
- Liaise with engineers, designers and external consultants on the preparation and coordination of documentation
- Learn and apply an understanding of construction methods and techniques
- Handle project correspondence via online document management sites
- Communicate relevant information to the project team
- Implement and monitor Quality Assurance items
- Effectively manage time to ensure work is completed within established timeframes
- Relevant TAFE qualifications and/or equivalent experience and training
- Experience in drafting relative to position level
- General understanding of the relevant Authority and Australian Standards
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.