As a Traffic Engineer at TTW you will play an important role in designing and delivering a wide range of high-profile traffic engineering projects. The role will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your skills whilst working on a wide variety of public and private projects.
To be successful in this position, you will need a minimum 4/5 years of consultancy experience. Previous exposure to traffic modelling to forecast the effects of road improvements or public transport schemes, assessment of pedestrian systems for walking or cycling, designing and interpreting transport and travel surveys, Roads and Maritime Service project design, and have excellent analytical skills.
Main skills required:
Ideally you will be a degree qualified engineering professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving.
You also need:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification (or equivalent) displaying a strong academic record and preferably registered with NER;
- Hands-on experience with SIDRA and other network modelling programs;
- The ability to communicate well with different stakeholders, including senior management, authorities and clients;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Strong commercial acumen and outstanding consulting track record.
- A sound understanding of regulatory requirements for Roads and Maritime Services’ approvals, significant state developments and council approved projects; and
- The ability to manage and enjoy the workload of multiple projects.
If you fulfil these requirements and can immediately contribute to a motivated and in-demand team, apply now!
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.