Due to ongoing and upcoming projects, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced structural engineer to join the construction engineering team in our Sydney office. The work will be a mixture of both construction engineering and permanent works. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work on landmark projects and gain excellent career progression.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3 – 4 years’ experience in structural engineering, either in construction engineering, mining/heavy industrial or commercial construction. Previous exposure to major developments in a multi-disciplinary team is desired.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Strong structural background with experience in a similar role working on infrastructure or building projects;
- Experience in undertaking site inspections and liaising with site staff
- Understanding of formwork and scaffolding system and equipment installation is desired.
- Experience in preparing preliminary and detailed designs, specifications and other documentation for structural engineering project work;
- The ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities, and clients;
- The ability to manage the workload of multiple projects.
- Experience in using analysis software.
TTW have been shaping the built environment throughout Australia and South East Asia in Structural, Civil, Traffic and Façade Engineering for over 60 years. The position provides an excellent opportunity to be a part of an established and expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits, for the right candidate.
- Training and development programs
- Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, external team events
- Subsidised holiday accommodation rental
- Employee Assistance Program
Taylor Thomson Whitting (TTW) is an Equal Opportunities Employer and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion across TTW. Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.