Structural Engineers, Mid Level to Associate, Melbourne
With over 50 years’ experience, TTW is a leading Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence In the Asia-Pacific region and a reputation for technical innovation. As a Structural Engineer, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of public and private sector projects. This position offers exposure to interesting projects and excellent career progression opportunities. To be considered for this role you must have:
- Full working rights in Australia either Citizenship / Permanent Residency
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification;
- 4 – 5+ years’ experience in structural engineering design;
- Building related experience – commercial, residential, government, public buildings and retail;
- Experience in pre-stressing, steel design and reinforced concrete is essential;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in RAM Concept, Microstran, STRAND 7 and RAPT or similar programs desirable;
- Good technical knowledge of Australian Standards.
- The ability to manage the workload of multiple projects and work as part of a team.
- Local experience in Melbourne is desired, be client focused, be willing to lead projects, and, assist and train others where appropriate.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate(s). This role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within a motivated and busy team. In return TTW offers:
- Training and development programs;
- Subsidised sickness and accident insurance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
Please note that if you have not heard from us within the next 14 days your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful. Please continue to look at our website www.ttw.com.au for future opportunities as these are continually being updated. TTW is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Only applicants who are Australia citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please apply with your current résumé and cover letter via email to [email protected]