Structural Engineer, Sydney
With over 50 years’ experience, TTW is a leading Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence In the Asia-Pacific region and a reputation for technical innovation.
Due to up-coming and on-going projects we have openings for Structural Engineers in our Sydney office. As a Structural Engineer, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of public and private sector projects. TTW offers exposure to a number of landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered for a Structural Engineering role at TTW you must have:
• An Australian tertiary engineering qualification;
• Full working rights in Australia i.e. Australian Citizenship or permanent residency
• 2 – 6 years’ local experience in structural engineering design;
• Building related experience – commercial, residential, government, public buildings and retail;
• Experience in pre-stressing, steel design and reinforced concrete is essential;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience in RAM Concept, Microstran, STRAND 7, Revit and RAPT or similar programs desirable;
• Good technical knowledge of Australian Standards.
The above positions provide an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
The roles would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within motivated and busy teams.
In return TTW offers:
Training and development programs
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible working arrangements
Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, external team events
Subsidised holiday accommodation rental
Taylor Thomson Whitting (TTW) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please email your current Résumé and cover letter to [email protected]