If you thrive on finding solutions to everyday challenges, are client focussed and are keen to develop your career, then this role is for you!
For the right candidate, this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate professional engineer to join our growing Sydney consultancy on a number of upcoming landmark projects.
This role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to enjoy exposure to a number of iconic and award-winning projects in both the public and private sectors.
As part of a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, you will use your technical expertise, building experience, creativity, and initiative to deliver smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions to our clients.
Using your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will also proactively develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients to support our continually expanding consultancy.
Who are you?
Ideally, you will be a degree qualified engineering professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving.
You will have:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification;
- 5-10 years of local experience in structural engineering design;
- Demonstrated experience in commercial, residential, government and/or public buildings and retail;
- Demonstrated experience in pre-stressing, steel design, post tension and reinforced concrete;
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian regulatory requirements;
- A can-do attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with senior management, clients and relevant authorities and build rapport and relationships;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to multi-task and work within a motivated and busy team;
- The initiative to self-start and take control
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience in RAM Concept, Microstran, STRAND 7, Revit and RAPT or similar programs (or the desire to learn!)
TTW employs over 250 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships in the property sector through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally and progress in your career with a company that cares about YOU.
TTW also hosts a comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, team events – and has a subsidised holiday accommodation rental available for you to enjoy.
TTW is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Only applicants who are Australia citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.