The position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving structures team, as well as attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. You will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail and be able to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage drafting on large projects autonomously
- Direct drafters within the project team as required
- Liaise with engineers and architects on the preparation and coordination of documentation
- Competently convey structural information into drawing format which can be interpreted by builders
- Communicate relevant project information as appropriate to project leaders/project team
- Manage quality
Who are you?
Your experience should include all facets of structural drafting including reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, structural steel and 3D BIM collaboration.
Main skills required:
- Minimum 4/5 years’ experience including 3+ years local experience in a consulting engineering office including a range of project types and sizes
- Hands on experience with Revit, Autocad and Australian standards
- Proficiency in 3D modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- High attention to detail and motivation towards furthering your technical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
- A sound understanding of, and experience with, online project collaboration programs
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty-two years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.