This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established and thriving structures team. As a Revit Structural Drafter at TTW you will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail and be able to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player.
Your experience should also include all facets of structural drafting including reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, structural steel and 3D BIM collaboration.
The main responsibilities as a Revit Structural Drafter at TTW include but are not limited to:
- Manage drafting on large projects autonomously.
- Direct drafters within project team as required.
- Liaise with engineers and architects on the preparation and coordination of documentation.
- Competently convey structural information into drawing format which can be interpreted by builders.
Communicate relevant project information as appropriate to project leaders / project team.
Main skills required:
- Minimum 4/5 – 10 years’ experience including 3+ years local experience in a consulting engineering office with a range of project types and sizes.
- 4/5 years of experience with Revit, AutoCAD and all Australian standards.
- Proficiency in 3D modelling.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A keen eye for detail and motivation towards furthering your technical skills.
- Ability to priorities tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- A sound understanding of, and experience with, online project collaboration programs.
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.