Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, photocopying
- Preparation of tenders and proposals to help market our firm’s capabilities, including preparing project experience capability statements;
- Personal assistant duties when required
- Undertake all duties in a professional and efficient manner with high attention to detail;
- Providing executive support to the Directors
- Client contract management
- Coordinate and book meetings and appointments
Main skills required:
- Experience in a similar position in the construction industry
- Ability to undertake duties in a professional and efficient manner with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate use of initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to confidently liaise with Senior Executives, staff, clients and other external parties
- Intermediate skills in all MS Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal direction
- Previous experience with the preparation of tenders and proposals is ideal
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty-two years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.