Marketing Manager, Sydney
We are seeking a passionate and proactive marketing and communications professional who can provide innovative and strategic leadership to the TTW Group and the marketing function.
If you are a strategic leader with a strong belief in the value of marketing in professional services firms (and the results to prove it) then this may be the role for you.
We employ over 250 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW vision is to forge strong relationships in the property sector through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people in each business unit to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
This newly created role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity. You will be working closely with the TTW leadership team to make a real difference in the organisation. The role’s key purpose is to provide innovative, strategic leadership to TTW and to deliver marketing and communications strategies and solutions that support us to achieve our corporate, commercial and cultural objectives.
You will be responsible for development and implementation of the group marketing strategy. You will also identify and manage proactive communication opportunities and relationships, including driving a range of external and internal communication initiatives.
As the Marketing Manager you will lead, manage, and oversee marketing programs and communication that promote, enhance and build the reputation of the organisation and engagement of staff within the organisation.
Ideally you are a degree qualified marketing and/or communications professional with excellent interpersonal and people management skills, sound commercial acumen, sales support and digital marketing experience.
To be successful in this role, you will possess;
- Degree qualified in marketing or related discipline (e.g. communications or public relations)
- 5yrs + experience in a senior marketing role in a professional services firm
- Proven experience strategic planning & implementing growth strategies
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Experience in managing digital marketing strategies and external agencies
- Experience in the built environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- The ability to develop national and regional strategies
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong marketing budget management experience
Core Competencies and Traits
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Able to navigate ambiguity, identify what’s important and shape the direction
- Great leader and connector of people, able to build rapport and relationships easily
- An effective project manager
- Highly literate, strong verbal and written communicator
TTW is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Only applicants who are Australia citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please apply with your current résumé and cover letter – detailing why we should hire you via email to [email protected]