The role encompasses installation, operation and maintenance of the company’s computer networks and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users. The position will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Manager.
Specific responsibilities will include assisting the IT Manager in the:
- Act as the first point of contact for IT Issues (handling of support enquiries from staff via telephone, remote and in-person channels);
- Install and configuration of IT Equipment;
- Provide network access to all staff and contractors as needed;
- Training new and all staff in the use of TTW’s IT systems;
- Monitor and maintenance of IT equipment and networks;
- Assist in troubleshooting of a variety of devices and platforms;
- IT Administration – maintaining companies software licences.
You will have:
- Strong technical skills as evidenced by a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience in LAN/WAN connectivity and system installation, maintenance, and repair;
- Willingness to learn about new technology and have a passion for technology;
- 2+ years’ work experience;
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solving/analytical skills;
- Strong customer support skills and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.