If you thrive on finding solutions to everyday challenges, are client focussed then this role is for you!
For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
TTW is seeking an experienced and passionate professional HR Advisor to join our growing Sydney consultancy based in North Sydney, to provide accurate and timely advice in support to the business.
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate and timely HR advice in support to the business. This includes supporting managers and employees as well as oversight of the development and maintenance of any HRIS or related systems.
You will have the opportunity to work across all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to:
- Providing HR and IR advice, support, and guidance, utilising your working knowledge about relevant state-based legislation;
- Managing the recruitment and selection process, including employment contracts;
- Conducting onboarding and inductions for new employees;
- Policy development and implementation;
- Performance & Development of employee reviews;
- Assist with TTW’s training and development programs;
- Assisting with remuneration frameworks including salary grading, incentives, staff rewards and benefits;
- Manage business visa sponsorship.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline;
- You will have at least 4 – 5 years of substantial experience as a Human Resources Professional;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to explain complex HR concepts;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate and prioritise stakeholders’ requests;
- Experience working with HR Information Systems.
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.