We are currently accepting applications for both Structural and Civil Engineering Graduates in our Melbourne office, where you will gain practical engineering experience on a number of prestigious landmark projects with excellent career progression opportunities.
Our engineers work on a wide range of projects gaining experience in a variety of fields from high rise office buildings on the city skyline to university laboratories, environmental projects, sculptures, major road re-designs and much more.
- Work on simple projects or sections of projects working towards assuming responsibility for sections of projects
- Use standard engineering techniques for the purpose of solving problems
- Assist senior engineers with analysis of information, production of designs and calculations
- Participate in planning to achieve prescribed objectives
- Liaise with drafters to enable preparation of structural documentation
- Assist with preparation of specifications, fee proposals, reports and other documentation under close supervision
- Liaise and coordinate with builders, architects and services engineers
- Ensure compliance with applicable Codes and policies in all aspects
You will have:
- Building related experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and work within a motivated and busy team
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 60 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people, and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
- Technical Excellence
- A Personal Approach
- Taking Initiative
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Competitive salary package
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company-paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar including discounted exercise programs
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.