Your experience should include all facets of façade drafting, curtain walls, windows and doors, glass and metal structures.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail & a passion for problem-solving.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Produce project Façade design details based on sketches or instructions from the Façade engineers.
- Liaise with engineers and architects on the preparation and coordination of documentation.
- Competently convey engineering information into drawing format which can be interpreted by builders.
- Communicate relevant project information as appropriate to project leaders/project team.
- Manage quality in Documentation.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving Façade team, as well as attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. You will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail and be able to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player.
Main skills required:
- Minimum 3 / 4+ years of experience in a Façade engineering office.
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD / Revit.
- 3D modelling is desirable, but not essential.
- Good communication skills both verbally and via email.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A keen eye for detail and motivation towards furthering your technical skills.
- Ability to priorities tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- A sound understanding of online project collaboration programs.
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty-two years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.