This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy team, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone passionate about engineering, who can come in and hit the ground running, working within a motivated and busy team.
As a key member of TTW, you will be providing technical expertise on a wide variety of public and private sector building repair projects, including heritage projects.
As a Diagnostics and Remedial Structural Engineer, you will be exposed to many landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities at TTW. Moreover, you will be supported in your new role by the structural management team and encouraged to actively develop your technical, business and management skills.
Main skills required:
- A tertiary structural, civil or facade engineering qualification.
- 3 – 5 years’ post-graduate experience in structural engineering design and problem-solving, with demonstrable experience in diagnostics and remedial engineering.
- An understanding of materials and materials science.
- A willingness to learn and quickly adapt to new challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to draw and sketch solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake condition assessments of buildings and structures and to develop high-quality inspection reports and repair specifications.
- Good technical knowledge of Australian Standards and the BCA.
- Experience in Microstran, Etabs, Space Gas, RAM Concept, RAPT and Revit, or similar programs, is desirable.
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.