As a Client and Bids Executive at TTW, you will be part of the Marketing Team and will be providing support to the Senior Management Group with the right sales content to ensure they can successfully conduct business development tasks as part of the incoming and outgoing of major bids and client presentations for our business.
The core objective of your role is to ensure our bids and client presentations are on brand, consistent and strategically aligned to TTW’s business strategies. In other words, you will be the master mind behind developing competitive and robust bids.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Tender Specialist who loves to create tenders/proposals/submissions, has an eye for detail and winning mindset.
Main skills required:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in tender/proposal coordination AND tender/technical writing.
- A degree in Marketing & Communications, Business or equivalent would also be a plus but is not required.
- A motivated person with a broad range of consultancy bid and presentation writing skills.
- Ability to speak and manage different stakeholders, and a clear understanding of the client journey.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised, confidence in your negotiation and diplomacy skills.
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.