A business development and designer focused role managing the incoming and outgoing of major bids and client presentations. Sitting within the Marketing team – you will be funnelling core business development and design content from Marketing through to the wider bids team, for all locations. You will be supporting the Senior Management Group with the right sales content to ensure they can successfully conduct business development tasks. Core objective is to ensure our bids and client presentations are on brand, competitive, consistent and strategically aligned to business growth pillars.
Key Responsibility Area 1 – Bids & Presentations
- Be the design point of contact for Directors for all MAJOR bids.
- Be the design point of contact for all SMG for key client presentations.
- Maintain the content funnel from marketing through to the bids team, all strategic and branded content.
- Create strong relationships and communications skills with SMG to get winning scope content into all bids and client business development presentations.
- Review quarterly MAJOR bids and presentations and share learnings with the Marketing Manager to improve processes with the bid team and SMG.
Key Responsibility Area 2 – Strategic Growth Areas, Project Content
- Work with the Directors, EA’s and Marketing to improve the process and maintain the single source of Project Experience documentation from all services and include all locations.
- Ensure all core strategic sector growth areas have documentation for all services and is representative of all locations work.
Key Responsibility Area 3 – Templates & Documentation
- Work with the Marketing Manager to review and improve existing bid templates and client presentations to represent all strategic content for our Sectors, Services, People and Locations, including new locations.
- Ensure TTW bid templates and presentations improve usability for SMG, that they are designed to easily promote our brand and services, that they are competitive in design and create multi-service awareness.
Main skills required:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in tender/proposal coordination AND tender/technical writing.
- A degree in Marketing & Communications, Business or equivalent would also be a plus but is not required.
- A motivated person with a broad range of consultancy bid and presentation writing skills.
- Ability to speak and manage different stakeholders, and a clear understanding of the client journey.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised, confidence in your negotiation and diplomacy skills.
At TTW we employ over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
ONE TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, smart and creative people that make us who we are. We are exceptional people delivering quality engineering solutions for a sustainable future.
- Technical excellence,
- Take initiative,
- Personal approach.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.