To be part of our Canberra office as a Civil Engineer, you should have hands-on experience with the technical aspects of Road Design, Urban Developments, Masterplans, Earthworks, Storm water and Authority Approvals. This position offers exposure to a wide variety of landmark projects, as well as real career progression opportunities.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Produces designs, drawings, specifications, reports and other documentation to meet client requirements for projects under the guidance of senior staff;
- Liaise and coordinates with builders, developers, authorities, architects, engineers;
- Manage quality and produce documentation in accordance with company standards
Who are you?
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving Civil team, as well as attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. You will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail and be able to work autonomously, as well as being a proactive team player.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in Australia with Canberra Authorities and TCCS.
Main skills required:
- A University Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a consulting engineering office including a range of project types and sizes
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Drains and 12D or Civil 3D
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities, and clients
- A sound understanding of local ACT Standards and Australian standards
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude; a problem solver
- High attention to detail and motivation towards furthering your technical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty-two years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.