Civil 12D Design Drafter, Sydney
Taylor Thomson Whitting (TTW) is one of Australia’s foremost structural and civil engineering companies, providing services to government, major builders, developers and architectural firms. We are seeking a Civil Design Drafter that is competent in AutoCAD and 12D.
Your new role will be working within a civil team, providing civil design and drafting support to the design engineers in our Sydney Office. This position offers exposure to a wide variety of projects, as well as career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Civil Drafting
• Competent AutoCAD and 12D experience is a pre requisite
• Experience with Revit models and stormwater design packages is preferred
• Excellent attention to detail along with high-level verbal & written communication skills is required
• The ability to work unsupervised is essential
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidates.
Please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to: [email protected]
TTW is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Only applicants who are Australian citizens / permanent residents will be considered for this role.