If you thrive on finding solutions to everyday challenges, are client focussed and are keen to develop your career, then this role is for you!
For the right candidate, this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
- Accurate analysis and allocation of debtor receipts and completion of the daily bank reconciliation
- General ledger reconciliation
- Processing journal entries
- Processing of times sheets, PAYG, Superannuation payments and assistance with payroll as required
- Fixed Assets Maintenance
- Assistance with invoicing and collections.
To be considered for the Bookkeeper role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience as a Bookkeeper
- Prior exposure to payroll duties (timesheets, PAYG, Super)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 60 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
- Technical Excellence
- A Personal Approach
- Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Competitive salary package
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Company-paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar including discounted exercise programs
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.