We are looking for someone with hands-on experience designing and managing a range of building projects in the Australian market. This role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to enjoy exposure to a number of iconic and award-winning projects in both the public and private sectors.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Produce structural design and manage documentation with limited supervision by senior staff;
- Manage a number of small to medium projects concurrently including junior staff supervision
- Liaise and coordinate with project managers, architects and other external consultants.
- Contribute to the management of the structural group in Sydney
For the right candidate, this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
Who are you?
The role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within a motivated and busy team.
This is an opportunity that will provide an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving structural team, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. You will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail, whilst being a proactive team player focused on developing your career.
Main skills required:
- A University Degree in Civil Engineering specialising in Structures;
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in a consulting engineering office including a range of project types and sizes;
- Excellent technical knowledge of Australian Standards
- Extensive experience using Space Gass, RAPT, ETABS and RAM Concept or similar programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well with senior management, consultants and clients;
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude; a problem solver;
- A keen eye for detail and motivation towards furthering your technical and management skills, and
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty-two years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.