We are seeking an experienced and passionate Structural Team Leader to join our growing Canberra consultancy to deliver upcoming landmark projects.
This fantastic opportunity would provide you with the responsibility for the general management of staff and the strategic direction of TTW, as well as forming valuable client relationships.
Your Main Key Responsibilities are;
- Management and growth of the Canberra structural team;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as engaging in business development activities
- Management and profitability of multiple complex large-scale projects including pricing, tender submissions, contracts, scheduling, monitoring and resourcing;
- Recruitment, management and training of technical staff including performance and renumeration reviews
- Produce design, documentation, specifications and reports to meet client requirements;
- Strong background in structural engineering; 10 years to 15 years experience;
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team;
- Problem solving/analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong business acumen.
- 5 years experience in leading major projects from conception to completion, delivering on time and to clients requirement;
- Excellent understanding of BCA and relevant Australian Standards;
TTW employs over 300 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 60 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that champion engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
‘One TTW’ is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- Ongoing training and professional development including study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens / permanent residents will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to email@example.com.