Due to growth we are seeking Senior to Associate level Façade Engineers to join the team in Brisbane.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Apply a deep understanding of engineering principles to devise and deliver practical and economical solutions to problems
- Produce designs, documentation, specifications, fee proposals, reports and other documentation to meet client requirements for projects of reasonable complexity
- Preparation of client reports
- Liaise with engineers and drafters to enable preparation of documentation
- Check junior engineers’ work as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Contribute to the overall management and profitability of projects
- Ability to interpret and communicate information of a more complex nature
- Develop the ability to scheme up small to medium sized projects
- Mentor and check junior façade engineers work including calculations, reports and studies, design and specifications
- Assume responsibility for the management of small, medium and some large-scale projects including duties such as pricing, tender submissions, technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets
- Ensure compliance with applicable Codes and policies– e.g. WHS practices and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/ Science/ Building physics or Architecture
- At least 6 years’ experience in engineering and demonstrated experience in Facades
- Membership with Engineers Australia and RPEQ
- Building Practitioner registration
- Strong background in façade engineering and project management
- Thorough understanding of BCA and relevant Australian Standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise incoming work appropriately
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar including discounted exercise programs
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.