For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our team in the Brisbane office.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 5 to 8+ years' experience. Previous exposure to major campus developments in a multi-disciplinary team is highly regarded. Technical expertise in stormwater (including water quality and OSD), external levels, pavements, and external service coordination would be favourably considered.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with DRAINS, Music, AutoCad, 12D, Civil 3D, Navisworks and AR&R 2016 procedures;
- A minimum 5 years civil engineering experience in Australia;
- Creative critical thinking to solve complex problems;
- Proactive collaborative attitude who will pick up the phone to make things happen;
- The ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities and clients;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Well versed with tendering requirements and ensuring successful outcomes;
- A sound understanding of the planning process including regulatory requirements for significant state developments;
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships;
- The ability to manage medium to large scale projects;
- The ability to mentor, guide and train younger professionals in the civil group;
- Commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development; and
- Maintain industry awareness.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
Who are you?
We are seeking a diversely experienced, qualified professional with a great work ethic. Proactive candidates with a focus on quality, attention to detail and creative critical thinking looking for a stable, rewarding career will be suited for this role.
TTW employs 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To apply please click this link to go through to our job portal.