For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join the Construction Engineering team in our Melbourne office.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Produce designs, documentation, specifications, fee proposals, reports, and other documentation to meet client requirements for projects of reasonable complexity
- Liaise with less senior engineers and drafters to enable preparation of structural documentation
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Contribute to the overall management and profitability of projects
- Ability to interpret and communicate information of a more complex nature
- Assume responsibility for the management of small, medium and some large-scale projects including duties such as pricing, tender submissions, technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of BCA and relevant Australian Standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise incoming work appropriately
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational & tie management skills
TTW employs over 300 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 60 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar and great team culture
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens / permanent residents will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.