As part of a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, you will use your technical expertise, building experience, creativity, and initiative to deliver smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions to our clients. Using your interpersonal and communication skills, you will also proactively develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients to support our continually expanding consultancy.
Main Skills required
- Experience in façade / building envelope / curtain wall design
- Façade Engineering (material, weather proofing, blast, thermal detailing and security related design of façades)
- Background in Façade / Structural Engineering
- Experience in managing and leading a small team of up to 5 engineers
- Experience with design software such as: Strand7, Mepla, THERM, AutoCAD, Rhino and Revit
- Know Australian Standards and the BCA NCC
Who are you?
Applicants should be suitably qualified with strong façade engineering/design experience. You will be responsible for concept and detailed design production for a variety of glass, aluminium, steel and rain screen façade systems on projects both in Australia and overseas.
TTW employs over 275 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 60 years. We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions. Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
- Technical Excellence
- A Personal Approach
- Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Competitive salary package
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar including discounted exercise programs
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people. TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees. Only applicants who are Australian citizens / permanent residents will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.