If you thrive on finding solutions to everyday challenges, are client focussed & are keen to develop your career, then this role is for you!
This role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity for a motivated person with a broad range of marketing skills and keen eye for detail and someone who can manage successful relationships with key senior staff - min 5years experience.
The primary purpose of this role is to produce all digital marketing initiatives and business development materials for TTW and to develop and coordinate assigned external TTW events. Additionally, to support the business with communications, awards submissions and the creation of project content reports.
- Write content, design and manage TTW brochure materials with the Marketing Manager.
- Run strategic Sector and Service end to end marketing campaigns with the team.
- Work with the team to co-ordinate and produce all external company news.
- Deliver all competitor analytics and quarterly reports.
- Collaborate with the senior management group to get the best content that promotes our work.
- Prepare award submissions as required via collaboration with senior engineers
- Manage the awards calendar, costs and content timelines, report to the Marketing Manager.
- Deliver all content, design, and relationship management with engineers, award committees + clients for joint submissions.
- Work with the team to run LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Analytics, Vimeo, SEO and blog.
- Work with the team to evolve and maintain company website and social media platforms ongoing, maintenance and design, liaising with designers and in alignment with the business strategy.
- Work with the team to deliver engaging Digital and Social content, including video.
- Work with the team to deliver successful digital campaigns that support BD initiatives.
- Deliver all platform analytics and report quarterly to the Marketing Manager.
- Media, PR and Advertising campaigns where required, media & vendor contact lists and relationship management,
- Budget management – quote, track and log project spending and report to the Marketing Manager each quarter. Keep projects within budget.
- Continue Policy maintenance for this role and update as processes evolve.
Ideally you will also have:
- Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom, Digital campaign, Social Media Linkedin and Instagram, HubSpot expertise would be a bonus (not required).
TTW employs over 300 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
TTW is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australia citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to email@example.com.