An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join TTW to provide support to our Melbourne and Canberra offices. You will be supporting managers and employees with any HR queries as well as coordinating and facilitating learning & development for all TTW offices. As this role will support two locations, some travel will be required.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer with a team of two HR Advisors who are based in Sydney.
- Assist in the development of a learning and development strategy.
- Liaise with Technical staff to produce, deploy and track timely, relevant and valuable training content.
- Respond to queries in relation to career pathways and chartership/industry related programs.
- Analyse and assess training needs, and measure and evaluate training outcomes.
- Coordinate Performance Review, Workers Compensation and Visa processes.
- Guide Managers in the resolution of workplace grievances.
- Maintain accurate employee records throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Manage the recruitment & selection and onboarding process in partnership with line managers.
- Assist in the setup of the online Learning Management System (LMS) through ELMO.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources/another relevant field
- Previous experience coordinating learning & development activities
- Solid understanding of relevant employment legislation, policy and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in Recruitment & Selection, and performance management
- Demonstrated coaching experience with Managers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt language to diverse audiences and explain concepts
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to plan and manage own workload
- Previous experience with HRIS (ELMO preferred) desirable but not essential
TTW employs over 300 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 60 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- Competitive salary package
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens / permanent residents will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to email@example.com.