For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication, and innovation.
Our digital team sits at the forefront of digital transformation in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) sector. We stand amongst industry leaders, ensuring our projects not only drive innovation but also champion sustainability in construction, making our engineering projects resonate with a deeper purpose. This position is instrumental in furthering our dedication to innovation and upholding our standard of excellence in the AEC landscape.
Your Main Responsibilities
- User Interface Development: Develop and maintain high-quality user interfaces for web applications, ensuring a seamless user experience across different devices and browsers.
- Responsive Design: Create responsive layouts and designs that adapt to various screen sizes and resolutions, maintaining consistency and usability.
- Performance Optimisation: Optimise front-end code to enhance website performance, including page load times, rendering speed, and overall responsiveness.
- Code Quality: Produce code that is both clean, easily maintainable, following coding standards, and in alignment with company-specific directives.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for code, processes, and best practices to ensure knowledge sharing and onboarding of new team members.
- Collaboration with Designers: Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers to translate visual concepts into functional and interactive web interfaces, providing feedback and insights when necessary.
- Project Delivery: Participate in a collaborative agile environment, by adopting flexibility and iterative approaches to achieve project goals.
- Version Control: Utilise version control tools, such as Git, to effectively manage codebase changes and merges.
- Front-End Testing: Perform unit testing and integration testing to identify and address any bugs, issues, or inconsistencies in the front-end code.
- Problem-Solving: Effectively address technical challenges associated with front-end development, working alongside designers and project managers to pinpoint effective solutions.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and applying new knowledge to enhance skills and improve development processes.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with team members, project managers, and stakeholders to provide updates, discuss requirements, and address any technical concerns.
- Mentoring: Offer direction and assistance to junior developers, sharing your expertise and aiding them in improving their skills and comprehension of front-end development.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Engineering
- 4 years’ experience in front-end development (Angular)
- 4 years’ experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Experience working with designs from Figma
- Azure DevOps for version control
- Testing Jasmine/Karma or similar
- 0 (MSAL) experience
- Angular framework with RxJs
- Creation of UI/UX designs
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative, and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
“One TTW” is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative, and creative people that make us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy modern offices in convenient locations
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please apply with your current resume & cover letter via the “apply” button.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please click this link to go through to our job portal.