For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
If you are an ambitious engineer equipped with exceptional digital talents, we want to hear from you. We welcome applications from professionals of all experience levels.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Work closely with project teams across the company to solve complex engineering problems through the creation of digital tools and process automation.
- Contribute to aspiring initiatives aiming to build new systems and products for both internal collaborators and external clients.
- Prototype, develop and optimise computational design workflows.
- Help identify opportunities in software and digital services.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of engineering principles.
- Coordinate with engineers, drafters, architects, builders, and clients on design issues.
- Work alongside the wider R&D team to integrate the latest in engineering research.
- Create and automate designs, specifications, reports, and other client-focused documentation for challenging engineering projects.
- Contribute to project planning, managing resources for both small projects and sections of larger initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to relevant codes and policies.
- Degree in engineering or a relevant field.
- 2+ years AEC industry experience, specialising in computation.
- Experienced in parametric design tools (such as Grasshopper, Dynamo, or xGenerative Design).
- Hands-on experience with FEA tools (ETABS, Strand7, Spacegass, Robot, Abaqus, etc.).
- Adept at using CAD packages, such as Rhino, AutoCAD, Inventor, or Tekla.
- Ability to interpret complex engineering data and communicate findings effectively.
- Experienced in prioritising incoming work appropriately.
- A strong passion for technology, coupled with a commitment to continuous learning, including attending relevant workshops, courses, and staying updated with advancements in the field.
- High degree of self-motivation towards conducting applied research supporting the company's goals.
- Experience or keen interest in BIM technologies (e.g., Revit API, Autodesk Forge, or PyRevit).
- Knowledge of the Azure platform and related technologies (SQL, PowerPlatform, PowerBI, etc.).
- Able to coordinate with engineers, architects, builders, and clients on design issues.
- Understanding of relevant Australian Design Standards or equivalent.
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative, and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that make us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our modern offices in convenient locations
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please apply with your current resume & cover letter via the “apply” button.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To apply please click this link to go through to our job portal.