Your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of public and private sector projects. This position offers exposure to landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 4 to 5+ years of experience. Previous exposure to major campus developments in a multi-disciplinary team is highly regarded. Technical expertise in stormwater (including water quality and OSD), external levels, pavements, and external service coordination would be favourably considered.
Who are you?
We are seeking a diversely experienced, qualified professional with a great work ethic. Proactive candidates with a focus on quality, attention to detail and creative critical thinking looking for a stable, rewarding career will be suited for this role.
Main skills required:
- 4 to 5+ years of experience
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with DRAINS, Music, AutoCad, 12D, Civil 3D, Navisworks and AR&R 2016 procedures
- Creative critical thinking to solve complex problems;
- Proactive collaborative attitude who will pick up the phone to make things happen;
- The ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities and clients;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- A sound understanding of the planning process including regulatory requirements for significant state developments;
- The ability to manage the workload of multiple projects;
- Commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development; and
- Working towards or recently achieved chartered status.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
TTW employs over 250 staff across four offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for sixty years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships in the property sector through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Most importantly our success relies on the intelligence and creativity of our people and we support a culture that empowers our teams to deliver new, fresh ideas that build commercial growth.
- A Personal Approach
- Technical Excellence
- Taking the Initiative
At TTW, we value our people. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, ongoing training and development, flexible work arrangements, and more, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Learn more about us here.
To apply for this role, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.