For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
Your new role will be working within a team, providing civil design and drafting support to the design engineers. This position offers exposure to a wide variety of landmark projects, as well as career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in Civil Drafting
- Strong AutoCAD (12D / Civil 3D) experience is essential
- RMS knowledge, road design, signal, and site development
- Understanding of Civil Design practices applicable to this discipline
- Experience with Revit models and stormwater design packages
- Excellent attention to detail along with high-level verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team is essential
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidates.
We are seeking a diversely experienced, qualified professional with a great work ethic. Candidates with a focus on quality, detail and accuracy looking for a stable, rewarding career will be suited for this role.
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment including working from home
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please apply with your current resume & cover letter.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please click this link to go through to our job portal.