For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading professional engineering firms in an environment which encourages collaboration, communication and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Engineer to join the Construction Engineering team in our Melbourne office.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Produce designs, documentation, specifications, fee proposals, reports, and other documentation to meet client requirements for projects of reasonable complexity
- Liaise with less senior engineers and drafters to enable preparation of structural documentation
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Contribute to the overall management and profitability of projects
- Ability to interpret and communicate information of a more complex nature
- Assume responsibility for the management of medium to large-scale projects including duties such as pricing, tender submissions, technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets
- Management of staff including recruitment, selection and remuneration
- Assist in the establishment of discipline-related policies and procedures as directed by overall organisational controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience in engineering
- CPEng and membership with Engineers Australia
- Understanding of BCA and relevant Australian Standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise incoming work appropriately
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational & tie management skills
TTW employs over 350 staff across six offices in Australia and Asia. We are 100% locally owned and have been consulting engineers for over 65 years.
We deliver iconic and award-winning projects across Australia and the globe that pioneer engineering excellence. TTW’s vision is to forge strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of smart, innovative and efficient engineering solutions.
Collaboration | Technical Excellence | A Personal Approach | Taking Initiative
One TTW is our ethos, which encapsulates all the experienced, innovative and creative people that makes us who we are. Through a supportive and collaborative team environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a company that cares about YOU.
- Enjoy our recently refurbished modern office in a convenient location
- Real career development opportunities
- Ongoing training and development including paid study assistance
- Company paid parental leave
- A robust social calendar and great team culture
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
TTW does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
Applicants much have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Please note, TTW will never ask a candidate for any form of direct payment and all email correspondences from a TTW staff member will be sent from the official TTW domain i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click this link to our job portal.