The Concourse at Chatswood is home to the largest public space in Sydney along with a 5000 sqm library, 1000 seat concert hall, 500 seat theatre, performance and exhibition space, restaurants and basement car park for approximately 400 cars.
- 2011 Australian Timber Design Award for Timber Veneers
- 2011 MBA National Award for Public Buildings
- 2011 MBA Excellence in Construction, Outstanding Construction Award
- 2011 MBA Excellence in Innovation, Technique and Equipment
- 2011 MBA – Best use of Steel Award