Traffic Engineer, Sydney
With over 50 years’ experience, TTW is a leading Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and a reputation for technical innovation.
As a Senior Traffic/Infrastructure Engineer, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of large public and private sector projects. This position offers exposure to a number of landmark projects and excellent current progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have from 5/6 to 10 years’ experience. Previous exposure to traffic modelling to forecast the effects of road improvements or public transport schemes, assessment of pedestrian systems for walking or cycling, designing and interpreting transport and travel surveys, Roads and Maritime Service project design and excellent analytical skills.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification displaying a strong academic record and preferably registered with NPER
- Hands on experience with SIDRA and other network modelling programs
- The ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities and clients
- Excellent report writing skills
- A sound understanding of regulatory requirements for Roads and Maritime Services’ approvals, significant state developments and council approved projects; and
- The ability to manage the workload of multiple projects
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
This role would suit someone who can immediately contribute to a motivated and busy team and help build up and ‘own’ the traffic/transport/infrastructure team.
In return TTW offers:
- Training and development programs
- Subsidised sickness and accident insurance
- Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, external team events
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Recreation facilities and subsidised holiday accommodation rental
Please note that if you have not heard from us within the next 14 days your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful.
TTW is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please email your current CV and cover letter to [email protected] or apply using the link.