Revit Structural Drafter, Sydney
Taylor Thomson Whitting is a wholly owned Australian company providing Consulting Engineering services within Australia and Asia and has been at the forefront of structural engineering technology since 1958. TTW’s four offices provide clients with a wide range of specialised services in Structural, Civil, Façade and Traffic Engineering. Our philosophy of providing innovation and ingenuity, with a client orientated hands-on approach has not changed since the company’s inception.
What we need from you:
We are currently looking for an experienced Structural Drafter with a good understanding of REVIT to join our Sydney team. Your experience should include all facets of structural drafting including reinforced and post tensioned concrete, structural steel and 3D BIM collaboration.
Essential skills that you will require for this role are:
- Full working rights in Australia either Citizenship / Permanent Residency
- Minimum 3-5 years‘ experience including 2+ years local experience in a consulting engineering office including a range of project types and sizes.
- Hands on experience with Revit, Autocad and Australian standards
- Proficiency in 3D modelling
- Good communication skills both verbally and via email
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- A keen eye for detail and motivation towards furthering your technical skills.
- Ability to priorities tasks and manage time to ensure delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
- A sound understanding of, and experience with, online project collaboration programs
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage drafting on large projects autonomously.
- Direct drafters within project team as required.
- Liaise with engineers and architects on the preparation and coordination of documentation.
- Competently convey structural information into drawing format which can be interpreted by builders.
- Communicate relevant project information as appropriate to project leaders / project team.
- Manage quality.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving structures team, as well as attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. You will seek out challenges, have high attention to detail and be able to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player.
Taylor Thomson Whitting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only candidates with full working rights in Australia either Citizenship / Permanent Residency will be considered for this role.
Please email current Résumé and Cover Letter to [email protected]