Civil Engineer, Melbourne
For almost sixty years TTW have been shaping the built environment throughout Australia and South East Asia in Structural, Civil, Traffic and Façade Engineering.
Due to up-coming and on-going projects we have a Civil Engineering role in our Melbourne office. As a Civil Engineer, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of large public and private sector projects. This position offers exposure to a number of landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 5 years’ plus experience. Expertise in road design and previous exposure to earthworks, stormwater, pavement, and infrastructure design is necessary.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with 12D, AutoCAD, Drains, Music;
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities, and clients;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- A sound understanding of relevant Australian Standards, VicRoads, AustRoads, WSAA and other Authorities policies and guidelines including local Council Standards.
- The ability to apply a deep understanding of civil engineering principles to current projects
- Experience producing designs, documentation, specifications, and reports to meet client requirements for projects of reasonable complexity under the guidance of senior staff
- A highly organised and punctual approach
- The ability to manage the workload of multiple projects.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
This role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within a motivated and busy team.
In return TTW offers:
- Training and development programs;
- Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, external team events; and
- Subsidised holiday accommodation rental
Taylor Thomson Whitting (TTW) is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for the role to: [email protected]