Revitalised Sydney Heritage Icon Wins Australian Development of the Year.
50 Martin Place, Sydney’s iconic heritage commercial structure has taken out the development industry’s most coveted award, recognised as the RLB Australian Development of the Year for 2016.
Recognised for excellence in restoration, 50 Martin Place stands as a landmark example of retrofit transformation into a progressive, high performing, connected workplace.
This award tallies 15 of the industry’s most prestigious awards
- 2016 RLB Australian Development of the Year
- 2016 RLB NSW Development of the Year
- 2016 SAS International Award for Best Development
- 2016 JLL Award for Sustainable Development Existing Buildings
- 2016 ACSE Unusual Projects Winner
- 2015 AIA Harry Seidler National Award for Commercial Architecture
- 2015 AIA NSW Sir Arthur Stephenson Award for Commercial Architecture
- 2015 AIA NSW Colourbond Award for Steel Architecture
- 2015 AIA NSW Commendation Award for Sustainable Architecture
- 2015 Winner National Trust Heritage Award
- 2015 MBA Outstanding Construction Award
- 2015 MBA Best Use of Glass
- 2015 MBA Restoration of a Historic Building
- 2014 Architecture & Design Best Roof Structure for Light
- 2014 ACSE Commendation Large Projects
Read the article here